- Eligibility: The contest is open to all legal residents of the world, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and are not a resident of any country under sanctions by the United States government. Employees of the sponsor, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter. The contest is open to digital Stargate art only and all works must be the original work of the entrant.
- Contest Period: The contest begins on January 14, 2023 and ends on February 10, 2023 at 12:00 PM Pacific Time. Entries submitted before or after the contest period will not be eligible. All artworks must be submitted during the contest period, and will be posted for public voting on DialtheGate.com soon after.
- How to Enter: To enter, participants must complete the entry form by providing their name, email address, and valid payment method, either PayPal or Venmo. Participants also must upload their artwork to the entry form, along with its title, and a brief description. Multiple submissions are allowed, but only the top voted submission for each artist will be eligible for a cash prize.
- Prizes: Three winners will be chosen by popular vote by the community. The first prize is 50 US dollars, the second prize is 30 US dollars, and the third prize is 20 US dollars. All prizes will be awarded in US dollars and will be paid out via PayPal or Venmo, which may deduct fees. If a single artist wins more than one of the top three with multiple submissions, only their highest voted art piece will be awarded a cash prize. The next highest cash prize will go to the next artist in line.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Following the voting period, which will commence for one week after the submission process ends on February 10, winners will be selected based on the popular vote by the community. The winners will be notified by email, and must respond within 5 business days to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within the allotted time, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- General Terms: By entering the contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant found to be violating these Official Rules. The sponsor also reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if it is not capable of being completed as planned.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the contest, participants agree to release the sponsor from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
- Privacy: The sponsor will collect personal information from you when you enter the contest. By entering the contest, you give the sponsor permission to use your information for the purposes of administering the contest, including contacting you if you are a winner. Any information provided by the participant will only be used for the purpose of this contest and will be deleted after the contest ends.
- Governing Law: The contest is governed by the laws of the United States of America and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By submitting your art, you agree to the terms above.